Recent viral photos and clips of BLACKPINK‘s Lisa with BTS‘s Jungkook expose the serious issues of Photoshop and Deepfakes in the K-Pop community.
Recently, a photoshopped video clip of BTS’s Jungkook and BLACKPINK’s Lisa has gone viral. In the clip, the two are sitting next to each other, and Jungkook caresses Lisa’s hand.
In another viral clip, the creator makes a montage of photoshopped photos of Jungkook with Lisa. In the photos, the two are photoshopped to be hugging and being very close to one another.
One media outlet reported that a simple search on the internet produced many similar photos that alleged the two were dating and spread misinformation.
The misinformation, unfortunately, has confused many netizens into believing the photos were real.
On YouTube, it says Jungkook likes Lisa and that they are a couple. Is this true? There are like selfies of Jungkook and Lisa together… Please answer, ㅠㅠ.
Netizens reportedly responded to these photos, with many expressing concerns over the edited photos.
- “There have been more edited photos after Jungkook was nice to BLACKPINK at an award show.”
- “A video of Jungkook and IU also has crazy views.”
- “None of these are real.”
- “They edited these really well. They look like a Hollywood couple.”
- “They are still doing this?”
What are your thoughts?
Share This Post