Netizens reacted to FIFTY FIFTY Keena’s reported return.
On October 16, SPOTV Information reported that member Keena had obtained new authorized counsel, who contacted ATTRAKT relating to Keena’s want to return.
FIFTY FIFTY’s Lawyer Clarifies Solely One Member Has Dropped Lawsuit
The information follows a months-long authorized battle between FIFTY FIFTY members and ATTRAKT that has been scrutinized by the general public.
Korean netizens reacted to the information with combined reactions. Though some netizens criticized the idol for her prolonged battle with the label, others had been extra understanding and welcomed the idol again.
- “You need to have returned earlier as a result of your picture is ㅜ… However I need to be understanding and say that she was fooled and made the mistaken resolution.”
- “I noticed on Kakao Speak that one member had a unique story. I’m wondering if that is true.”
- “Will ATTRAKT settle for her?”
- “No less than somebody has come to their senses, albeit late.”
- “Nonetheless, you made the suitable option to return.”
- “It’s the CEO’s resolution to just accept her… I’m glad not less than one member made the suitable selection.”
- “I’m positive the label will settle for her again since her contract continues to be present, however I hope she isn’t of their new group.”
- “I hope the CEO doesn’t even have a look at her.”
- “Sigh… The bus has already left. What’s the purpose of returning?”
- “Ah, shut up.”
- “You continue to need to be a star? However doesn’t she have any disgrace? After making that ruckus, can she look them within the eye?”
- “I truthfully assume it’s comprehensible for the members. They relied on the producer and trusted him. I’m positive they didn’t perceive why the traders, CEO, and producers had been from all totally different firms. It’s all good so long as she has come to her senses.”
What are your ideas?
FIFTY FIFTY vs. ATTRAKT
FIFTY FIFTY’s Keena Reportedly Will Return To ATTRAKT
FIFTY FIFTY Withdraws Lawsuit To Terminate Contract With ATTRAKT
A Fourth-Era Lady Group’s Albums Go Viral For All The Improper Causes — Netizens Hit Again At The Ok-Pop Firm Accountable
FIFTY FIFTY Releases Compilation Album With No Promotion
Share This Put up