Korean netizens reacted to a viral clip displaying rising actor Choi Hyun Wook smoking whereas holding fingers with a lady.
On October 5, a video clip of Choi Hyun Wook smoking a cigarette went viral.
Video Clip Of Star Actor Smoking Whereas Holding Arms With A Girl Goes Viral
Within the video, the star actor is seen holding fingers with a lady whereas leaning on a automotive. The clips appear to have been filmed by somebody from inside a ready car who’s an acquaintance of the actor.
Most problematic is that it seems the actor is smoking a cigarette on the road. In Seoul, it’s unlawful to smoke cigarettes overtly on the road, and people who smoke should use designated smoking areas.
Many netizens have been shocked by the clip as Choi Hyun Wook is thought to be one of many brightest next-generation Okay-Drama stars. Regardless of solely debuting in 2019, the actor has already performed important roles in a number of hit Okay-Dramas, together with Twenty-5 Twenty-One, Taxi Driver, and Netflix‘s D.P.
Korean netizens expressed their shock and disappointment within the actor.
- “He’s that Twenty-5 Twenty-One actor, proper? LOL. Wow… I assume you actually do should take appearing as simply that.”
- “He seems so pure throwing away the cigarette like that, LOL. I’ve by no means seen somebody act like that…”
- “Wow, I preferred him from Racket Boys and D.P. and thought he was a superb actor, however that is so stunning. I’m simply shocked that he’s so totally different from his picture…”
- “I believed he appeared comparable. He’s from NewJeans’ ‘Ditto’ music video… LOL. This ruins his picture for me. Cease littering, you idiot.”
- “Everybody who loves the nightlife meets an identical finish… LOL.”
- “He had quite a lot of rumored sightings. I assume these rumors have been true. He simply seems like a f@ck boy.”
- “There have been quite a lot of rumors about him clubbing, and now there’s a clip of him holding fingers with a lady whereas smoking… He doesn’t appear to have any professionalism in the case of appearing.”
- “He seems trashy.”
- “He seems like a f@ck boy.”
What are your ideas?
Share This Submit