EXO‘s Baekhyun once created a character called Teolaegi. An adorable little puppy, Teolaegi means “fur baby” in Korean. The character was inspired by his puppy, Mongryong, and Baekhyun himself. With a rare restocking of Teolaegi goods, SM Entertainment decided to open a pop-up store for fans as well.
The quality of the pop-up was so high, that it drummed up buzz online.
With the theme being “housewarming,” the store was designed like a cute home for Teolaegi.
Teolaegi in the bathroom is the cutest thing ever.
Here’s Teolaegi doing the laundry.
Teolaegi’s study room!
We want to live in Teolaegi’s bedroom.
A giant Teolaegi is also available for photos.
The cute character and high quality of the store caught the eye of non-fans as well. Everyone wants a slice of Teolaegi!
- It’s so cute…
- Please sell the giant-raegi… I’m weeping daily because I couldn’t buy it two years ago…
- It’s f*cking cute, crazy… Where is that? I want to go.
- Gasp, I’m not even a fan but I want to go… I can’t believe that’s an official MD doll. The quality is so cute…
- I want to have it… It’s objectively cute.
- I’m not a fan but I bought a few just cuz it’s so cute.
- It’s really cute… But the mole is increasingly looking like a watermelon seed LOL.
The store is only available for visiting through pre-booking a session. Otherwise, the goods are available for pre-order online!
EXO’s Chen Officially Drops New Song “Before The Petals Fall”
SM Issues Statement Asking Fans To Refrain From Sending Letters To EXO Kai’s Military Training Center
7+ Hilarious Fan Reactions To EXO’s Kai Shaved Buzzcut
EXO’s Kai Debuts His Newly Shaved Buzzcut Ahead Of His Military Enlistment
Share This Post